High Altitude Cycling Camp
June 3-8, 2017
Join Tyler and Coach Jim Capra for 5 days of riding on some of the most iconic road circuits in the world, all of which have been routes in the USA Pro Cycling Challenge. We provide a FUN, first class experience focused on overall fitness improvement, climbing and descending techniques, and group riding skills and etiquette. Athletes will learn how training with a power meter and heart rate monitor will improve overall efficiency on the bike. This is sure to be a fun week spent sharing a passion for the bike including:
* Daily ride and training sessions provided by Tyler Hamilton and Coach Jim Capra.
* Tailor the camp to your personal biking goals and needs. Longer or shorter ride options available each day
* Complete ride support including nutrition, hydration, mechanical and SAG vehicles.
* Bikes cleaned and tuned daily.
* Presentation on sports injury prevention by Howard Head Sports Medicine
* Compare your effort on the Vail Pass TT course with the best pros in the world!
* Closing Night (Wednesday) Dinner.
Pricing and Sign up:
* $3,900 Single Occupancy or $6900 Double Occupancy (Only $3450 Per rider)
* $4300 One Rider & Guest (Guest has access to all camp meals)
* Giant or Pinarello pro road-bike rental $150
Please contact Coach Jim at or call (970) 827-6631 for more information and to register.
* Transporation not included.